Polycarbonate dinnerware might be practically unbreakable however it nevertheless has to be taken care of correctly in order for it to endure a very long time. Just like any catering gear, you want to get your cash’s worth. You will find few things you’ll want to consider when you own polycarbonate dinnerware.
· You should not spot this crockery on direct heat. This will harm it forever. You might put it in a warming cupboard as long as it does not meet or exceed 80 degrees Celsius. Also avoid warming it for more than 60 minutes.
· Polycarbonate dinnerware would work for reheating into the microwave range however it is not suitable for cooking food. As tough in it either on the stove or in the oven as you may think this catering equipment is, don’t be tempted to cook food.
· It is dishwasher safe and will last that you lifetime with normal levels of temperature and detergent, but avoid bleach or abrasive detergents. This might damage the gloss finish of the polycarbonate dinnerware.
· Dishwasher temperatures is between 60 and 65 degrees Celsius for the clean cycle and between 70 and 85 degrees Celsius for the rinse cycle. If conditions are greater it may induce the deterioration of this product. The high heat could cause it to melt and become distorted in its shape.
· Whichever detergent or rinse help you choose, make certain that its suitable for the polycarbonate dinnerware. Also make certain you use the dosage that is correct. It soak for too long it could shorten the life of the polycarbonate dinnerware if you use too much or let.
· whenever washing this catering equipment by hand don’t use the side that is abrasive of sponge or even a nylon brush because this may scratch the outer lining and spoil the gloss finish or, perhaps, the product itself.
· it lightly with a lens cleaning cloth and this should remove them if you find small scratches on the surface buff.
· Strong solvents could potentially cause permanent harm to the polycarbonate dinnerware, so avoid using it. It isn’t worth the chance if you prefer it last you a lifetime.